Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ozone Therapy
vills Offline

RE: Ozone Therapy - cold corona ozonator
In that case, I'm going to try a water ozonator cheap machine that i mentioned in my earlier posts and see how that goes before contemplating a need for a more larger "cold corona" medical grade machine. Cause if getting a simple ozonate water one is this hard, i can't imagine how hard it will be to get a medical grade one that has cold corona. Especially for clueless tech person like myself.

The last one mentioned in post above was $250!!! and that's on special discount sale! I found it in a curezone post recommended by one of the senior moderators on the ozone forum. So glad i've got access to you still, helps me to decipher what is a real recommendation and a probably a commercial interest as i think this moderator sells these.
You got me fascinated by ozone and after trying a bit of hydrogen peroxide (only once as i'm not educated enough on its effects etc yet)and feeling the effects i'm sold on the concept - i can see already the potential that ozone would have. Apparently in Cuba they are going gun-ho with trying ozone therapy, i have a cousin who was a med over there and apparently they highly believe in it and were beginning to get right into experimenting with it. My mother and uncle were cured from emphysema in two years by treatment provided by some of the cuban doctors over there also, by simple vitamin replacement therapy. Suppose they don't have the commercial interests of the west to inhibit and infact allows them to be more flexible with embracing real innovation.

By the way when are you going to have a few ozone machines made?? I'd be one of the first to get one. Especially the larger ozone machines that goes beyond water ozonating.

Anyway, thanks James for all the advice and information on this topic James much appreciated it, and now off i got to purchase my $60 ozone water machine! as those veges and meet and mold are awaiting some ozone!Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2012 03:52 AM by vills.)
07-19-2012 03:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Ozone Therapy - cold corona ozonator
(07-19-2012 03:43 AM)vills Wrote:  In that case, I'm going to try a water ozonator cheap machine that i mentioned in my earlier posts and see how that goes before contemplating a need for a more larger "cold corona" medical grade machine. Cause if getting a simple ozonate water one is this hard, i can't imagine how hard it will be to get a medical grade one that has cold corona. Especially for clueless tech person like myself.

It used to be a little easier to find out if a unit was hot or cold by simply finding out how many dielectrics there were. When they came out with solid state transformers all that got thrown out the window.

One company in Canada was selling a real nice cold corona system, but I have not been able to find them in years. The tube was a double dielectric made with hand blown borosilicate tubing and was powered with the high voltage produced by an automobile ignition coil.

The last one mentioned in post above was $250!!! and that's on special discount sale! I found it in a curezone post recommended by one of the senior moderators on the ozone forum. So glad i've got access to you still, helps me to decipher what is a real recommendation and a probably a commercial interest as i think this moderator sells these.

I doubt you are going to find a true cold corona machine for less than $900. They are slightly harder to build, which is why they cost more. Someone can build one relatively easy. The only hard part is keeping the narrow gap between the dielectrics even and making sure the gas flows between, not around the dielectrics. So it is not necessarily difficult, but more tedious to build that type of tube.

I have tried a variety of designs and have not found any that can be put together quickly. My last prototype I had someone do the glass work for me and they did a crappy job. Surprisingly though it was extremely efficient. So I think the tubes can be made a lot smaller. And I figured a way that I believe the tubes can be made easily and a lot better than the one I had made. I did make one of the new tubes, but that was a while ago so I don't recall exactly what the outcome was. I had other things I was working on at the time and put that project aside. Actually, come to think of it the tube did work, but I was not able to get it exactly the way I wanted either. I need some other equipment to get the process down. So I started on some prototypes of a cold corona air purification unit I have been wanting to try for a while since there are none on the market. The first prototype worked great, but I have not had time to pursue it any more.

You got me fascinated by ozone and after trying a bit of hydrogen peroxide (only once as i'm not educated enough on its effects etc yet)and feeling the effects i'm sold on the concept - i can see already the potential that ozone would have.

With the peroxide the main thing to remember is that 35% peroxide can be quite dangerous. Make sure it is properly diluted before use and wear rubber gloves and preferably safety glasses when handling the 35% peroxide.

May sound like common sense but there was a man who ended up in the hospital because he did not pay attention to the directions and tried drinking the 35% peroxide straight causing serious burns to his esophagus.

Apparently in Cuba they are going gun-ho with trying ozone therapy, i have a cousin who was a med over there and apparently they highly believe in it and were beginning to get right into experimenting with it. My mother and uncle were cured from emphysema in two years by treatment provided by some of the cuban doctors over there also, by simple vitamin replacement therapy. Suppose they don't have the commercial interests of the west to inhibit and infact allows them to be more flexible with embracing real innovation.

Yes, Cuba has been heavily in to ozone therapy for quite a while. I used to have a report on Cuba's use of ozone from about 15 years ago or so.

They are in to socialized medicine so the government pays for the health care. Therefore, they want cures to save them money. Here in the U.S. most of the health care is paid by insurance. So the pharmaceutical companies lobby heavily to keep cures off the market so they will make more profits. And groups like the FDA are illegally invested in to the pharmaceutical companies and get presents, kickbacks and jobs from the drug companies in exchange for the FDA's protection from their competition. This has all been exposed numerous times and was even reported to Congress by ex-Commissioner for the FDA Herbert Ley.

By the way when are you going to have a few ozone machines made?? I'd be one of the first to get one. Especially the larger ozone machines that goes beyond water ozonating.

Right now I don't have the time nor the ability to build any units. I have not even had a chance to fix my old "monster" that got broke when I lent it out or to finish my newest design, which I came up with to simplify their building.

Anyway, thanks James for all the advice and information on this topic James much appreciated it, and now off i got to purchase my $60 ozone water machine! as those veges and meet and mold are awaiting some ozone!Tongue

You're welcome. Have fun with it. There is so much you can do with ozone including ozonating your fruits and vegetables to extend their shelf life.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-19-2012 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply